A great deal to love.
Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy, and safe.
- Take calls and reply to texts, straight from your wrist1
- Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch SE1
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS2 and Crash Detection
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
- Get high and low heart rates and irregular rhythm notifications3
- Listen to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay4
- Swimproof design5
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core and deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations6
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1 Results based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using pre-production Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with pre-release software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch.
2 Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
3 Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
4 Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and reg